An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

To Kirstie Alley


Dear Ms. Alley,

I heard you lost a lot of weight recently. Don't worry. It's always in the last place you look.

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - Please send me your picture. I've enclosed my picture. As you can see, I've been hitting the Cheetos pretty hard myself.

1 comments:

edP said...

Best Kirstie A lines as Rebbecca from Cheers...

"I'm gonna have to break it off with Robin. I'm gonna have to say 'That's it sweet baby'" *sob

A close second...

"Shuddup and pass the Fiddle Faddle!"