An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Friday, March 20, 2009

To the Amazing Kreskin


Dear Mr. Kreskin,

I've heard you say that you don't employ stooges or confederates. What about headliners or Yankees?

Just wondering,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - I'm not sure your hiring practices are strictly legal.

P.P.S. - I've enclosed my picture. Please send me your picture. I'm surprised I haven't already received it, because I'm sure you foresaw this letter.


The Reply:


To Weasel McPuppy,

Whom I'd love to meet,

ESPecially,

Kreskin


A Note From Weasel Regarding The Reply:

Mr. Kreskin,

Your response made this doggy very happy. But why am I telling you that? You probably already used your creepy brain powers to read my mind.

0 comments: