An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

To Sharon Stone


Dear Ms. Catherine Tramell,

For the love of Benji, would ya put on some underpants?!

Please keep in mind that I'm a little doggy, so I'm very low to the ground. I really don't need to be seein' that.

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - I've enclosed my picture. Please send me your picture. It will be nice to see you from a different angle for a change.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh c'mon Wheezy McP, you dogs sniff out each other's 'stuff' for fun. You know you want to check it out!

Weasel McPuppy said...

A proper little lady like myself doesn't discuss such things.

Loren Xue said...

you saucy lil thing! hahaha what a lovely discovery this morning! :)